Here’s the latest according to twitter. Some incredible stuff in Galatians and Ephesians about what God has done in Jesus to bring people to himself. It’s not about keeping laws, being a good person or trusting yourself. It’s all about Jesus. Through the blood of Jesus, people who are far away can be brought near to God. Very cool.
See below the jump for the compilation of the Galatians + Ephesians verses:
- I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a… http://esv.to/Gal1.6
- Only, they asked us to remember the poor, the very thing I was eager to do. http://esv.to/Gal2.10
- Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us-for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who… http://esv.to/Gal3.13
- 4 But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem… http://esv.to/Gal4.4-5
- For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery. http://esv.to/Gal5.1
- But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified… http://esv.to/Gal6.14
- In him you also, when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, and believed in him, were sealed… http://esv.to/Eph1.13
- But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. http://esv.to/Eph2.13
- so that through the church the manifold wisdom of God might now be made known to the rulers and authorities in the… http://esv.to/Eph3.10
- Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ, http://esv.to/Eph4.15
- And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. http://esv.to/Eph5.2
- Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all,… http://esv.to/Eph6.13
Hungry? Read the bible.