The name of this monthly blog post is lame. I’m sorry. Stay tuned for a phenomenal relaunch next month. Warm fuzzy if you can help the creative process (ie – hit me up with suggestions). December is here. We know what that means. All of the cicadas are currently at my window singing an ode to Summer. Bring it. I’m resolved to toughen up my soft feet this Summer. I know you’re interested, so I’ll keep you posted.
Above is my fave Smashing Magazine December 09 background. Not many to choose from if you live in the snow-less southern hemisphere!
November 2009 blog stats
I’ve been out of the country (and off the blog) for 1/3 of November, but still a bit of blog growth. Thanks for reading.
- November 09 = 9% more hits than October 09
- November 09 = 12% more hits than November 08
- November 09 #1 post: Mark Driscoll gives a smackdown to ‘Boys who can shave’
- November 09 #2 post: Kirkplace Church: New Website and New Building
- November 09 #3 post: Trust your customers
- November 09 #4 post: Structure of 1 Corinthians
- November 09 #5 post: Moore College Exam Cram 09