Welcome to an exciting new monthly blog series at dmdc: Pinch + Punch! It may look like a re-branding of a previous lamely named series – but it’s oh so much more! // March isn’t too hectic at college, but I’ve got quite a few speaking opportunities. So hoping I can preach well AND work hard at college even though there isn’t much due.
I planned on trying to design a desktop wallpaper each month. Let’s be real. That’s not going to happen. So above is my favourite from the March selection at Smashing Magazine. It’s called: Haiku on Hanami. I’m not very good at poetry. But I want to be. So I’m hoping it will inspire me to greater poetic poetry poetiness. Or not.
Here’s the best of February (according to clicks) and some other stats:
- Most popular Jesus post: What we know about God shapes thinking & living
- Most popular Life post: 40 Days of Water
- Most popular Culture post: Who has the most street cred with teenagers?
- Most popular Design post: RU involved in Church design/tech/web or other media?
- 20% more hits than the same month last year
- 5% less hits than the previous month
If you’ve read this far – you have to leave a comment in the form of a Haiku poem. 5-7-5. Thanks.